lunes, noviembre 30, 2009

if i could hear you, what noise would you be to me?

why do i get hurt then. my chest is screaming tears out wishing i could take back time.
what if you're hurting someone, just to see what they look like when they're broken?
i have no one to blame but myself for wanting to give him everything.
i can only blame myself for letting him do this to me.
i'm too low to be angry right now.
would you let me color your pictures?
i'm moving in slow motion each second without you cause when you're around time goes by so fast.
slow down a little.
you speak and all the fireflies in the world burn inside of me.
when your voice goes down with a whisper.
i can't tell if you're true or a dream.
i wish my brain would stop racing. i don't wanna fall apart. i don't want to ever wake up in someone else's arms.
i sigh.




my heart and mind are protecting me from further loss, so this state will be temporary.
i hate the feeling of getting fragmented.

No hay comentarios.: