miércoles, mayo 12, 2010

Letter

i thought i would be over with the crying thing by now, but i'm crying so fucking loud i even got my dad to stop snoring. i feel like Mike Tyson punched me on the chest and cut me off from air supply. i'm so sad that I smile, how sick is that?
i can't sleep.-

you're, most likely, the best thing that has ever happened to me and, most likely, the worst.
and i never suffered like this before, and it's logical since i loved you like i never loved before.

I lost trail of the person i was building since the last time my heart got smashed.
i don't even know who i am anymore.
i'm the pieces of the girl you left, when you left.

i'm falling face down and i don't even know if you are the thing i need to get back on my feet.
i wonder if there is anything anyone could do to make me right.
you're the one who broke me and i don't believe that you could fix me.
i always end up saying this, but i got broken forever. i ran out of love.
you don't give a shit. you don't even know how bad this hurts, do you?

this is the story of my life with a different end.
i meet this really nice guy, we see each other a couple of times, we get off, we fall in love (or at least i do), he does something stupid and i get dumped. then i feel bad for a few days and then i get it on with another boy, until he messes up and so on.
i met this really nice guy, we saw each other a couple of times, we fell in love and then we got off. he did nothing stupid, nothing wrong. he did what he had to do and there's no behavior i could possibly punish. it's been weeks and i still can't stop crying at night and i have a bunch of other boys i could get in on with but what's the point if even the word 'dating' makes me sick to the stomach.

what surprises me the most is that i would usually think that all i need is to have you with me to stop being this mess i became, but i'm not.
being with you is not something i need, is something i'd be glad to have.
you're more than a caprice to me.
you are the man i love, but at the same time you're everything that i want to be away from.
you are the man i love and the only person in the world i feel i can't trust.
i'm in serious ironic sarcastic pain.
and i know someday it will go away and i will stop feeling like this,
but in the mean time, i just want you to know that you're more than a caprice to me, because if you were, i wouldn't be able to say that i want you to be happy even if it's not with me. i want you to be happy because you're the most amazing person i have ever met and you deserve all the best that life can bring you.

xoxo
the little red sea horse on your wall.

No hay comentarios.: