sábado, noviembre 21, 2009

an empty heart and a love letter.

i think that when people find their matches they're not necesarily meant to be together forever. they could not be together at all. but when they find the half that was missing everything turns bright. even plain water tastes better. i discovered there's just one person in the whole world who is making me feel that way. someone i can look in the eyes and reveal myself, no fear.
i feel like i could get lost in you. and i can't fight the feeling.
i wish you knew how long i've been waiting for you.
i think i got sick, or just healed.
you make my head spin, my heart beat.
you take my breath away.

i'm half the person i used to be, because you're the other half of me.

you got me off the planet on a supersonic rocket. you can only imagine the view from up here.

in a perfect world we glow.

No hay comentarios.: