miércoles, noviembre 25, 2009

LeParadis

when the game is not over.
when there's no light on the way but my own.
when i get the chance to stare at you at night.
when i get to hallucinate.
when you close the door behind you.
when you meet me half way.
when you take me away.
when you remind me how bright the sun is.
when you make me realize i'm here and now.
when you lead me to a road that takes me back from where i was lost.
when you distract me.
when i sigh.
when i learn something new.
when we touch.
when i listen to my favourite songs.
when i take a picture.
when i get the releasing sense of getting tired.
when i can't hold myself.
when i know when to listen.

so when i believe in resistance, i believe in the radical possibilities of pleasure, babe.





i waste too much time being happy,
but it's paradise.

No hay comentarios.: