viernes, noviembre 27, 2009

something old, new, borrowed, blue.

i remember the days before you left sometimes. toes on the sand. pictures of us kissing. you stealing flowers from people's gardens, you singing to Jeff Buckley's, giving me funny nicknames and all that awesome things you used to do.
but then i get back from my insides. and remember why you actually left.
you see, when you think about the people in your past, and what a big part of your life they still are, you think only about the good parts. you seem to forget for an instance what got your apart in the first place. so that happens when you get back together. you think you won the big prize, but then you realize there are no many things keeping you closer to one another. eventually all the fucked up shit that i hate about you would come up and i'd be sorry i ever trusted you again.

your body sleeping on my bed and the wind touching your hair was quite a sight, though.

to be honest, i love the fact that you're not around anymore. i learnt so much while being with you, so i can't say you were a waste of time, but this is me, falling out of love and i have a huge smile on my face.

you say you don't know how to forget. i say i had a tough time doing it myself as well. this always fighting love, kind of got the best of me. you dropped me into the highways of the stars, stars i found in the dark corners of your green eyes. you got to parts of me that were naive and ready to bloom, but i’ve been conscious and raging for a while, so i often think how fucked up we were back then. you keep trying to touch me like wanting something more, trying to show me how lovely it could be. but man, i'm untouchable.

dreams just come to me. they grab me and twist my eyes like i'm following a kite and rip me like dry tree branches. dreams are dark holes not even gravity allows me into. if you keep your eyes open for two more minutes, you'll see you don't know who this girl is, why you love her, and why you hold her like you knew you just lost her for good.

No hay comentarios.: